Zoom Teeth Whitening Services
Leading technology for Teeth Whitening
- Immediate results in 1 visit
- Long lasting results
- Reduced post-operative sensitivity
Dentists of Chimney Heights offer two types of teeth whitening services:
- ZOOM Teeth Whitening.
- TAKE HOME Teeth Whitening.
Dentists of Chimney Heights offer Free Consultation to answer your questions.
What to expect at the consultation appointment?
- You will be asked to fill in a questionnaire about your general and oral health.
- You will be seated in one of our operatories.
- Doctor will discuss your health history and your concerns about teeth whitening in Surrey BC.
- Our doctor will answer your questions and explain about the procedure.
- After evaluation you can schedule your appointment for teeth whitening treatment.
What to expect at treatment appointment?
- Once seated inside the operatories, doctor will do an evaluation of your teeth again.
- Isolation and application of whitening gel will be started.
- Getting your mouth ready (isolation) for zoom whitening will take about 10 minutes.
- Cycles of 15 min will start after this.
- A relief gel to help prevent post-operative sensitivity will be applied.
- Post-operative instructions will be given by our cosmetic dentists at Dentists of Chimney Heights.
Advantages of Zoom teeth whitening:
- Faster results.
- One visit procedure.
- Pain-free procedure.
- Get 4-8 shades whiter.
- No to very minimal post-operative sensitivity.
Who can not get teeth whitening?
- Pregnant women.
- Individuals under 14 years of age.
- If you have existing cavities and gum disease. (cavities and periodontal issues may need to be addressed first)
Will I be advised to have x-rays and teeth cleaning before teeth whitening?
- Doctor will need to know that your teeth are healthy with no cavities. Doing teeth whitening on teeth with cavities will make them sensitive.
- Having tartar build-up will also be a hurdle to achieve the results that we expect.
Will Zoom Teeth Whitening change the color of my fillings, crowns and veneers as well?
No. Teeth whitening cannot change shade/color of the fillings, crowns or veneers. It may remove some stains from the surface.
If you have crowns, veneers or fillings on front teeth; they may start looking different after teeth whitening. You may have to change those after teeth whitening is done.
How long does the results last?
Zoom Teeth Whitening have results that lasts from 6 months to up to 2 years. We offer touch-up/maintenance kits as well for our Surrey patients. With proper care and maintenance results last longer.
It is very important to understand that every individual is unique. So, same results can not be achieved for everyone.
How much does Zoom Teeth Whitening Cost?
Please contact us to have more information.
28 year old female. Chief complaint was misshaped, uneven, discoloured teeth.
- Teeth cleaning, exam, x-rays, 3D scan.
54 years old patient with chief concern of Discoloured and uneven teeth and smile.
Consultation for teeth whitening is free. Contact us to schedule your free consultation appointment.(604) 593-5344 or
Insurance & Direct Billing
We accept all Insurance plans, and do direct billing to insurance companies. Our clients do not pay upfront for their insurance covered services. We verify their eligibility and bill insurance directly.
Dental Services for Refugees
We provide dental services for refugees under Interim Federal Health Program. Our Surrey dentists are registered with Medavie Blue Cross and provide dental services for patients covered by Interim Federal Health Program.
Healthy kids program
Healthy kids program provide basic dental treatment for children in low income families. Pacific Blue Cross is the dental insurance provider under this program. We also accept adult ministry patients.
Accepts Debit/Credit Cards
At our dental clinic we accept Debit Cards, Credit Cards, American Express, and Cash.